1. What kinds of personal information we collect
Rauland Australia may collect information such as:
- Contact details (address, phone and e-mail);
- Information relating to qualifications and capacity for work;
- Information in identification documents (for example, passport, driver’s licence);
- Tax file numbers and other government-issued identification numbers;
- Date of birth and gender;
- Bank account details;
- Details of insurance arrangements;
- Educational qualifications, employment history; and
- Visa or work permit status;
2. How we collect and hold your personal information
Rauland Australia may collect personal information about you including when you purchase our products and services, contact us regarding our products and services, visit our website and provide us with your personal information, or otherwise interact with us.
3. How we use personal information
Rauland Australia may collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing products and services;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Providing you with additional information on our products and services;
- Ensure safety at our sites and our customers sites;
- Conduct research and development;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Manage our relationships with our suppliers and stakeholders; and
- To consider job applicants for current and future employment.
Rauland Australia will not share your personal for any purpose other than those described above without first obtaining your consent.
4. How you can access your personal information and seek the correction of this information
You have the right to access your personal information which we collect and retain. If you wish to see your personal information, change or update your details please contact us via our contact details on our web page: www.customerportal.rauland.com.au/contact-us or using the details below.
5. How to file a complaint about a perceived breach of the Australian Privacy act 1988
If you wish to make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any privacy code which may bind us, have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used, please contact us and we will respond to your query or complaint within a reasonable time. If you are dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, you may make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
6. Disclosure of personal information to overseas partners
For the purpose of supplying and maintaining our products and services Rauland Australia may from time to time need to share your personal information with overseas partners. In such circumstances Rauland Australia will take all reasonable steps in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 to ensure the security of this information is maintained.